Looking for the perfect all season retreat? This gorgeous waterfront property is located on Bobtail lake (formerly Naltesby Lk.) and is situated on 2.07 acres with 200 ft of water frontage. Easily accessible by road. The main cabin built in 2013 with 2x6 construction boasts 900 sq ft and comes fully furnished. Set up to be enjoyed all 4 seasons and features:
- open concept floor plan with 10ft ceilings.
- one bathroom with an environmental toilet, sink, and tub/shower.
- deep well pump situated in lake supplies cabin with water.
- running hot and cold water via RV pump and hot water on demand propane heater.
- Propane fridge and stove.
- WETT certified Blaze King wood stove.
- 30,000 BTU propane heater with thermostat for secondary heat.
- five propane lights and is also wired for electricity.
- 10ft x 30ft screened in porch.
- 12ft x 40ft lakefront facing deck for your enjoyment.
The small cabin built 2006 (320 sq ft) is set up to be used 3 seasons and features:
- 8ft screened in porch.
- 10ft x 20ft lakefront facing deck.
- WETT certified wood stove.
- 90 gallon water holding tank and RV pump to provide running water.
- furnished with kitchen table and chairs, dresser, 2 reclining chairs, bunk bed,
Queen bed, propane fridge and stove.
- 14 ft aluminum boat (no motor).
- 17 ft 1969 Vanguard Camper, stored under cover.
- 2 outhouses.
- one summer shower house/tool shed with a coleman hot water on demand heater.
- large wood shed.
- 10ft x 20ft steel box.
- 16 ft aluminum dock with a 16ft ramp.
- 4000 watt Honda generator.
- two 100 watt solar panels and an inverter with deep cell 12v batteries.
- wooden patio furniture.
Homeowner is using a professional answering and appointment booking service, so please call 1-250-277-2553 and give ID# 62169 . Please leave your contact information and the homeowner will respond as soon as possible.